Friday, July 28, 2006

payday :-(

well, thank god today is payday, but unfortunately due to bills/mortgage etc, I am back in the negative. It sucks being broke all the time. I made a hair appointment for next week because its been so long since I've had my hair done that I'm starting to look like a crazy bag lady, but now I'm thinking I may have to cancel it, I really don't want to, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to afford it.

On the plus side, I have been doing really well with the no spending, and I plan to leave my debit card at home all next week and not spend over this weekend. Next weekend we are going camping so luckily that won't cost much more than the price of a pack of hotdogs and some alcohol.

Being broke sucks, why oh why did I allow beautiful sparkly things to put me into such a shitty situation??

:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment