Friday, July 21, 2006

Happy Friday!!!

Happy Friday to everyone!

I am happy to say that I have made it through this entire week withough purchasing anything!! I left my debit card at home every day, and it made a huge difference! There were a couple of times during the week when I know I would have shopped but because I didn't have my card with me, I wasn't able to. I think I'm going to make this a habit from now on and just live on cash.

Also today HB brought Starbucks in for everyone! And as you all know, there's nothing better than a free latte!

I don't have much else to report today, I'm spending the weekend hanging out with the boy and on Saturday we have a 30th birthday party to go to for one of our really good friends, so that will be fun! Other than that, just hanging out, I will have to do a small bit of shopping, as I have to buy a birthday card, as well as a few essential groceries like milk, and wine, but other than that, I promise to stick to my NO SHOPPING plan. I'll check in with you gals on Monday, as I don't have internet at home.

Have a great weekend!

oh, I almost forgot - today HB rode his motorcycle again, and he's wearing a blue t-shirt that says 'surfer's paradise' on it, very tight and very hot! He's also wearing light jeans with some rips in them, and brown shoes. I think he went tanning last night because he looks extra brown and yummy today.

I'm still working on a photo for you ladies, so be patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment