Wednesday, July 19, 2006

a little victory for me!

I was very proud of myself yesterday I went to Chapters to just wander around and kill time before the gym, and I was tempted to buy some books as I always am, but since I didn't have my debit card, I had no way to buy them. So instead, I went to the Self-Help section, and flipped through some books about saving money almost all of them recommend living on cash only, so I think I'm going to work on doing that, it would help me a lot with the spending if I didn't have my debit card handy every time I went out into the world.

Karina has asked for a photo of 'HB' which I will work on, although I'm not really sure how to secretly take someone's picture and post it online without them knowing! If you have any ideas, let me know.

In the meantime, I will tell you that today, he is wearing a white linen shirt with the sleeves rolled up, light jeans with a couple of strategically placed rips in them and sandles, hot, hot, hot!! I will try to find a celebrity photo as a comparison to what he looks like, and post that for your viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment