Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I spent...

I confess, I stopped and bought a coffee on my way in to work this morning, I couldn't help myself, that delicious coffee aroma was calling my name, and I was in desperate need of caffiene, but instead of the fancy latte that I usually get, I just got a regular coffee, so I was quite proud of myself for only spending $1.58.

I like Karina's idea of having a spending journal for a week, so I am going to do that for a bit on here and see how it goes, maybe I'll be able to see where all my money is dissappearing to, I'll record it each morning for the day before.

I don't have a lot to update today, except to say that I forgot to tell you, HB called my cell at 8:00 on Friday night, I wasn't going to answer it, because it was displaying my work number, and I had been drinking and was hanging out with the boy, but I did, he was looking for my office key (apparently) as he had his motorcycle at work on Friday and apparently his work key was on the key ring for his truck. He was a little flirty with me on the phone, and then was sad when I said I couldn't come back in to work just to lock the door for him. I'm not really sure what to think of the situation, he is my boss, and I'm sure it was nothing, but maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment