Thursday, July 13, 2006

debt

ok, so considering I have a serious problem with shopping and a love of all things sparkly, add to that the fact that all of the blogs I am addicted to reading belong to people just trying to scrape by and get out of debt. I'm thinking I'll use this blog to chronicle my spending habits and my effort to get myself out of debt. - as well as of course of giving daily updates on 'hb' (who by the way is looking exceptionally good today in a tight black t-shirt that shows off his extremely toned arms and great tan, and vintage jeans with really great man flip-flops).

So, any advice, help, ideas, I'm open to them, this is totally an open blog, so please comment, add me to your favourites/links/etc. I'd love to hear from anyone out there with any ideas for me.

Thanks! - online blogging rocks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment