Thursday, July 13, 2006

my life

Well, here I am, my first post.

I live in Toronto, I work for a really fun design company, and I have a little harmless crush on my hottie-mc-hot-pants boss, let's call him hb (hot boss) for short. I have an on-again-off-again boyfriend, let's call him 'the boy' - who of course doesn't know about my obsession with hb. I live in a really cute condo, and have some very strange neighbours. I have the usual troubles of an everyday 20something girl, not enough money, too many handbags, a love of wine, martinis and anything pink. My life is average, I am average (I'd like to think I'm above average, but doesn't everyone!). Lately I've been really into reading about other people's average lives online, so I figured, maybe someone would like to read about mine.

I'll try to make this interesting and give you something to laugh about, so stay tuned.

k

No comments:

Post a Comment