Thursday, July 27, 2006

My new BFF... uggg

what do you do when your friend has a new girlfriend that you can't stand??

I have a very close male friend who the boy & I have been friends with for almost 15 years, and he has a new girlfriend who is clingy, needy, whiny & annoying, and I really have a hard time spending a lot of time with her. She is new to this area, and therefore really doesn't have a lot of friends, so lucky me, I have been designated her new BFF - great.

Now I'm all for pretending I like people to make my friends happy, I really have no problem doing this, what I do have a problem with is her complete lack of personal space and her constant need to tell me every gory detail of her life. Like the fact that she's constantly jumping from one bad relationship into the next and that one of her past relationships was abusive and another turned out to be gay. I also now am fully aware of her monthly schedule and what type of feminine products she likes to use - did I mention I've met this girl only 3 times!

The boy and our friend have now decided that we (me, the boy, our friend and my new BFF) should all go camping together next weekend. - did I mention that I don't camp under the best circumstances, now I'm going to be stuck with Little Miss. Clingy for 4 whole days!!! What am I going to do????

No comments:

Post a Comment