Thursday, August 10, 2006

updates...

I'm feeling very behind on both my blogging and my commenting and I aplolgize for that, this is a very hectic week for me at work (which is the only place I have internet) so it makes it hard to get it all in.

I talked to my Dad about the debt consolidation on my mortgage, and he thinks with the penalties & fees I'll have to pay its going to end up costing me an extra $5,000, so I really don't think that will be a wise financial decision. He said I should just wait it out, try to pay off as much as I can and then in February 2008, when my mortgage term is up, I can renegotiate and add in whatever debt I have left, that way I don't have to pay any cancellation fees, or extra lawyer's fees. This totally sucks, but I think its the best option for me, maybe it will help me to be more frugal, because I'll have to be in order to pay all my bills each month.

On a happier note, I went shopping with my Mom & Sister on Tuesday night as my sister had to get some stuff for going back to school (she's in her last year of university), and while we were picking out stuff for her, my Mom said she felt bad for me & my no money situation, so she bought me a new pair of jeans, a really cute t-shirt, and a new bra/underwear set!! yay me :-)

I paid my bills yesterday, and am now left with $72.69 in my account to last me until the 15th, I should be able to do it, but it will be tight.

HB is not here yet today, so no updates there, although I did have a dream about him last night, he took me on a date and he was driving a Hummer that was a convertible and we were driving around looking at the stars, and then at the end of our date, he kissed me, and I told him that it was wrong and that I had a boyfriend but he said he didn't care, then I woke up. Very strange and I feel like I'll be uncomfortable when he comes in this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment