Friday, August 11, 2006

tattoo

so I have been thinking for a long time that I want to get a tattoo somewhere on my foot, maybe on one of my toes. My problem is that I have absolutely no idea what to get. Here are some ideas that I have been thinking about

  • Bubbles - maybe on their own or coming from a bubble wand
  • Ants - crawling from the side of my foot across my toes
  • Writing - possibly the title of my blog which is a quote that I love,
    'everything will be ok in the end... if its not ok, its not the end'
  • A Yoga symbol - maybe a little stick person doing a yoga pose, and or the word 'Satya' (which kind of means 'truth', or 'that which is unchanging' and is one of the 8 limbs of ashtanga ) incorporated into it somehow

But I'm a very visual person and I am having a hard time picturing any of those on my foot. Last night I got out a Sharpie and drew some stuff on, but I'm the world's worst artist and they looked awful.

Do any of you have a tattoo, or have you seen one you really like. I'm looking for input about my ideas, or suggestions for something else. I'm not a 'deep meaning' kind of person, as long as I like it and I can relate to it, I'll be happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment