Thursday, August 17, 2006

money sucks!

What awful cruel person gave me a credit card, line of credit and a chequing account in the first place, cause whoever they are, I want to hunt them down and strangle them!

I got paid on Tuesday and my chequing account is now sitting at -$249.52 (that's a negative sign for anyone who missed it). I just feel like I will never be able to get out of this black hole of debt.

I went over to see my Dad last night and brought him a copy of all my bills and expenses each month, he's going to go through them and make me a budget so that I can get myself back on track. I asked him again about consolidating my debt and he suggested I call my actual bank, rather than a third party like I did before, he thinks I may be able to keep my rate since I am already a customer, and in the long run I will be giving them more money, so I will do that when they open at 9, maybe they will take pity on me and help a girl out.

I just want to go home, crawl into my bed and never come out!!! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment