Monday, August 28, 2006

uneventful...

My weekend was good, and pretty uneventful, I spent Friday night with the boy, and then Saturday, we slept in, lazed around, went for a walk to the store to get the ingredients to make Chicken Curry (which he bought) and then walked home, made dinner had a bottle of wine and watched a movie, it was nice and relaxing. Sunday we had brunch with his parents, then I went shopping with my Mom, the Gap was having a huge sale, so while my Mom was buying a bunch of stuff for her, she also bought me this super cute jean skirt (ok, I tried uploading the picture of the skirt 3 times, but apparently Blogger doesn't like me today, so instead you get a link), I heart my Mom!

Today is busy at work, and for all those who asked, I did not inflict any harm on my boss (see post below), although I wanted to, I'm a bigger person than that (barely) but he still hasn't made his decision, so everyday, we have to listen to 'the great debate' as I've started calling it, over which is better, Audi or BMW.

HB is here today, looking stunning in a tight white t-shirt, dark jeans and sandles, (sigh) oh how I love him! I think he's having girl troubles though as he seems pretty sad today. maybe he needs a shoulder to cry on (aka mine!).

My mortgage refinance is finalized on the 5th, so I can't wait for that day so that I can get myself back on track. I'm thinking I should take a second job for a bit to really get my finances & savings in order, I'm thinking of stopping into the Starbucks at the top of my hill and seeing if they are hiring, because I figure, if I've gotta work somewhere in my spare time, what better place than the land of the grande-2-pump-sugar-free-vanilla-non-fat-latte's.

No comments:

Post a Comment