Sunday, December 30, 2007

Top 10 Posts of 2007: #7 - #5

Welcome back to THE MIGHTY BLOG TOP TEN COUNTDOWN with your hosts DICK CLARK and RYAN SEACREST!!!




DICK: Hi everybody, and welcome back! If you're just joining us, we're counting down Mighty Dyckerson's top ten blog posts of 2007! This is truly exciting! There's a certain electricity in the air tonight! Wouldn't you agree, Ryan?

RYAN: Right you are, you miserable old shitbag! Yesterday we left off at number 8, so what do you say we get this ball rolling again with number 7??!

DICK: I'm sure you know all about balls, you queer motherfu-

RYAN: Okay then, moving right along! Number 7 on the countdown is a hilarious post Mighty D. wrote while under the influence of alcohol. Here's A Drunken Post!!!

--------------------


DICK: Ryan, what do you think of when I say the word POON?

RYAN: Umm...well...I'm not really sure...

DICK: That's what I thought, Mary Poppins. Anyway, number 6 on our countdown is a post that started a whole new sensation across America! I'm talking, of course, about POON!!!

--------------------


RYAN: Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Funny stuff, huh Dick??!

DICK: Why don't you just come out of the closet already? Moving on, we have two posts TIED for number 5...and they both have to do with Mighty Dyckerson's crappy I.T. job!

RYAN: Wowzers!!

DICK: Please shut your piehole. Now then, the first post in the number 5 position dates back to June 2007, and it's called quite simply, I Hate My Job.

RYAN: And the other post in the number 5 slot is sort of a page from M.D.'s diary. It's called A Day In The Life!!

--------------------


DICK: We're getting down to the wire now! Be sure to tune in tomorrow as we continue counting down Mighty Dyckerson's top ten posts of 2007!

RYAN: Seacrest out!

DICK: I swear to God I will stab you in the eyes if you do not shut up!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment