Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Well I'll Be Lambed

Results of the latest (and first) Mighty Blog poll are in. As you may recall, the issue was whether or not I should add Lambo's blog to my sidebar. Well the people have spoken, and the answer is clear. A whopping 80% of you do NOT want Lambo to be a Mighty Blog affiliate! I was fully prepared to not add Lambo to my list...that is, until I received this rather disturbing message in my inbox:

LISTEN HERE, YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE SHIT STAIN. YOU BETTER ADD MY FUCKING BLOG TO YOUR DAMN SIDEBAR, OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND CHOKE YOU TO DEATH WITH A GIANT WAD OF MY ASS WOOL. THEN I'M GOING TO CUT OFF YOUR BIG FAT HEAD WITH A CHAIN SAW AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK. DO WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER??! PRAISE JESUS!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I was just as shocked and appalled as you are. To think this supposedly sweet, innocent ovine could have such a dark side!! I have nothing else to say except......Please join me in welcoming The Mighty Blog's newest affiliate, Lambo the Foul-Mouthed Ewe!



No comments:

Post a Comment