Thursday, October 19, 2006

thursday thirteen...

13 things you didn't know about me

1. I'm deathly afraid of birds

2. Martha Stewart is my idol, and I don't care if people think that makes me crazy

3. I need my socks to match my outfit, if they don't, I will change my outfit to match my socks

4. I have no desire to ever go to Europe, but I would love to go to Australia

5. I don't think Angelina Jolie is the least bit attractive - I actually think she looks a little like a man

6. My sister is adopted, but I am not

7. Cheese pizza with pineapple is my most favourite food

8. I constantly bite my nails, and have tried everything to stop but nothing seems to work

9. I have a serious crush on Vince Vaughan, although I really don't find him at all attractive

10. I own every season of Friends and am constantly referencing episodes to my every day life, much to the annoyance of most of my friends

11. I put ketchup or ranch dressing on almost everything I eat

12. I own over 30 pairs of flip flops

13. When I hang up the phone with someone, I always wait for them to say goodbye first which sometimes results in a very awkward pause, but I just can't be the one to end the conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment