Tuesday, October 10, 2006

monday randoms...

1. I am so full from my weekend, I had to wear my 'fat jeans' and a very loose sweater today as I am quite sure that no one wants to look at me in anything else, I'm heading to the gym tonight to work off all this turkey!

2. Leighann is back!!!! She's recovering from her surgery and I am so happy for her! It won't be long now until she is back to her old Starbucks-drinking self.

3. I watched 'When Harry met Sally' for abouth the millionth time over the weekend, and remembered how much I love this quote,

'Harry Burns: There are two kinds of women: high maintenance and low maintenance.
Sally Albright: Which one am I?
Harry Burns
: You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance but you think you're low maintenance.

I'm a little bit afraid that I might be that kind too!

I also love the message he leaves her on her answering machine

'The fact that you're not answering leads me to believe that (a) You're not home, (b) You're home but you don't want to talk to me, or (c) You're home, desperately want to talk to me, but you're trapped under something heavy. If it's either (a) or (c), please give me a call.'

4. Sheila has paid off almost $7,000 of her monster debt in just over a month, WAY TO GO!!!

5. I love that its a short week for me, it feels like Monday and yet its already Tuesday!!

6. Lindsay is going through a difficult time right now, please send your happy thoughts over to her.

7. Please also send your happy thoughts over to Cat, who got home from her trip to Germany, but her luggage did not!

8. HB is here today and is wearing a very nice white t-shirt, dark jeans and brown shoes, he obviously didn't overdo it on the turkey over the weekend, because he is looking as fabulous as ever, apparently it was just me who chose to go back for thirds (two days in a row)

No comments:

Post a Comment