Monday, October 16, 2006

monday randoms...

I forgot to pick up my paycheque on Friday! I actually forgot!! This has NEVER happened before ever in my life! I realized it yesterday and was so excited to discover what it feels like not to have to live paycheque to paycheque, its amazing!!! (I did however make it a priority to pick it up immediately when I got into work this morning, and will be cashing it on my way home tonight, I can't live that long without it!)

Our office is so cold today, I'm still wearing my jacket & scarf, its very hard to type when your fingers are like little icicles.

I have fettucine alfredo for lunch today, but I really want it to be a salad.

The boy & I found a huge foresty/conservation area with walking trails literally across the street from my house which I had no idea even existed, and I've lived there for 3 years! - apparently I'm not overly observant!

I really need to get my eyebrows waxed

I'm halfway done my Christmas shopping - this has also never happened before.

HB is going to Starbucks to get us coffees and help warm us up so we can continue working - I voted for going home instead, but he said no.

I really need to go to the gym, that is my priority for tonight - that & grocery shopping because I have nothing to eat in my fridge

Today my job is boring me and I'm doing everything possible to avoid actually working - so far so good!

One of my friends told me last night that she & her husband are trying to get pregnant - I am happy for her, but sad for me, she is my most fun friend, and selfishly I know that she'll have less time for me once she is a Mom, also that means that I now only have 1 close friend who doesn't have kids, apparently we are getting to 'that age' - I don't want to be 'that age'.

No comments:

Post a Comment