Friday, October 27, 2006

thursday thirteen... (on friday)

thirteen things I did yesterday that didn't invlove posting my thursday thirteen...

1. I was 20 minutes late for work

2. I had 2 meetings with clients about projects they need done by the end of the month (ie. Tuesday!)

3. I convinced my big boss that due to stress and work pressure we needed Starbucks & he went out and got it for us!

4. I helped HB design his hallowe'en costume

5. I spent an hour talking to HB about the differences between boys and girls

6. I stayed late at work to catch up on the work I wasn't able to get done because of #'s 4 & 5

7. I went to the gym

8. I vacuumed and did the giant pile of dishes that had been sitting beside my sink since Sunday

9. I had toast and 2 glasses of wine - that came from a box! for dinner (yup, I'm extremely classy)

10. I put on my warmest fuzziest pyjamas and my pink slippers

11. I was all excited for Grey's Anatomy only to find out that for some reason (likely sports related) it wasn't a new episode :-(

12. I watched Anger Management instead - quite possibly the worst movie of all time

13. I fell asleep and was woken up in the night with the realization that Thursday had come and gone and I hadn't done my thursday thirteen!

No comments:

Post a Comment