Friday, September 8, 2006

random friday thoughts...

I'm taking a cue from Lindsay, and posting some random things for today.


1. I FINALLY got my hair done, it was so bad that when I sat down in the chair, my hairdresser said 'oh. my. god. how have you been walking around in public like this for so long' pretty bad when someone says that to you! I think because she felt so bad for me, she took an extra long time making it look fabulous, and then she straightened it!! That's the best part because I can't do that on my own!



2. I'm going to see my best friend this weekend, she has a 1-year old daughter, who I adore, and who has just learned to say my name, apparently she walks around the house saying 'kate, kate, kate, kate'. I LOVE her, here's a picture of her in all her cuteness



3. I've discovered a new band I love - The Fray, they were featured on Grey's Anatomy last night, and I am in love!


4. There are some amazing people in this world who I have had the pleasure of meeting here on my blog, people who I would have otherwise never had the opportunity to meet, and for that I am extremely grateful, they are fun, they make me smile every day, and are truly an inspiration.

5. Here's a fun, inspiring quote for Friday, have a great weekend, I'll be back Monday!

'I spent a long time trying to find my center until I looked closely one night & found it had wheels & moved easily in the slightest breeze, so now I spend less time sitting and more time sailing.'

No comments:

Post a Comment