Monday, September 25, 2006

moving in...

Well, the boy & I spent all weekend talking about it, and have decided that he will move in. He's got to let his landlord know so it will likely be at the beginning of November. He practically lives at my place most of the time anyways, and this way we will be able to save a lot of money, - I'm going to take Jagular's suggestion and get him to chip in for the internet, as I know he wants to have it. That will make my blogging much easier, especially since I'm getting much busier at work and just don't have the time to read and comment on everyone's blogs during office hours! - I also think we're ready to go back to that step - we had previously owned a house together for a year, but decided we weren't ready and so we sold it and went our separate ways, and for the last 3 years have been living apart - we've both grown and our relationship is much better because of the time we spent apart.

It will be hard adjusting though as Martha & I have gotten used to having the condo to ourselves, and 750 sq.ft. is not a lot of room for 2 people and a cat. We talked about selling my place and getting another place together, but I think for now, we'll stick it out where we are, it will help us save money and we can be sure this time instead of jumping into buying a place together and having to go through all that heartache again.

Its funny though because the first time around, I was totally all about moving in, it couldn't happen fast enough for me, but this time, I'm much more hesitant about it, I'm sure because I was hurt in the past, but its interesting how your views change as you get older, I'm much more independant now and don't feel like I 'need' to live with him to be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment