Friday, September 15, 2006

more dress shopping...


Apparently my duties as a Maid of Honour are far from complete. The dress that we already picked out and were measured for is apparently not the right colour, and so I have to go back this weekend to look at another one. From the pictures (to the right) I've received, I'm not too pleased about it, I think the cut and the fabric will be a lot less flattering, but maybe I'm wrong, I guess I'll know tomorrow.

So tonight, I'm off to do the long drive up to their place, and then the longer drive tomorrow to the bridal store. I've got a big weekend of riding in the car and doing things I don't really want to do, as you can see, I'm really excited about this!

I'm super excited for next week though as I am a TV junkie, and all of the new shows startnext week, so I'll spend the better part of my evenings on the couch catching up on all of my favourite characters' lives!

At least its something to look forward to while I'm in bridal hell this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment