Sunday, February 17, 2008

The RETURN of Miracle Ass!!!

First, a quick update on my cracked windshield. Last Thursday, the Safe-Lite Glass Co. sent a flunkie to my office to restore DyckMobile I to its former glory. It is now crack-free and as good as new. And for those of you keeping score, I was ass raped for a whopping $212.00 cash. I hope it was good for them, 'cause it sure as hell wasn't good for me.

Now I'd like to shift gears and talk about a crack of a different color. I'm talking, of course, about the one and only MIRACLE ASS!!!* Sightings of this magnificent specimen have been rather rare of late. But last week I managed to capture what may be the MOST VIVID PHOTO YET of this most bodacious of booties. And now, without further ado, it's time to unveil the newest Miracle Ass photo! BEHOLD!!



Oops, that's the wrong ass. How'd that get in there?? Ah, here it is! The one.....the only.....MIRACLE ASS!!!




Not only is this the clearest, brightest picture to date...but if you closely at the lower right quadrant of the picture, you'll see none other than BARE SKIN!! Yes, much of the ass is obscured by the seat of the chair and the white garment draped on its backside, but the part of the ass that is visible is also practically NAKED!!! Now ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I ask you: Is that an ass or is that an ASS??! WOWEEEEEE!!!

And do NOT even get me started on that outfit! Note the tight low-rise jeans...the equally tight pink t-shirt-like item hugging (most) of her upper torso...and the unbuttoned sweater object providing virtually NO coverage whatsoever!!! Put it all together, and you've got a woman who is clearly ready for SERIOUS POON ACTIVITY! And Dyckerson is just the man to give her some!!

Of course, I cannot rush into this. I must proceed with utmost caution, for any wrong moves could destroy my chances of acquiring the Miracle Ass. Once again, I must call upon my faithful readers for guidance. What is my best strategy for obtaining the elusive M.A.?? Speak now!! Time is of the essence!!!


* You may read more about MIRACLE ASS here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment