Thursday, November 2, 2006

thursday thirteen...

13 things that really annoy me...

1. Those that drive below the speed limit in the fast lane, what don't they understand about the words 'fast lane'??

2. The words 'what's up' when used as a greeting, I'm never sure how to answer that, do I just say 'hi', do I respond with 'nothing', is it really them asking what's new, should I tell them about my day?? It always confuses me!

3. Mothers who talk endlessly about their children, but when I try to comment, they say 'oh you wouldn't understand, you're not a Mom'

4. TYPING ALL IN CAPS, DON'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S SEEN AN YELLING, AND ALSO IT'S VERY HARD TO READ???

5. Small talk in an inappropriate siuation - waiting in the Dr's office, while changing at the gym

6. Who am I kidding, small talk with a stranger at any time

7. Those that have no sense of personal space and stand way too close while in line

8. Public nosepicking (while driving in your car counts too, those windows don't make you invisible) - that's what bathrooms, and kleenex's are for

9. White gym socks worn with dress shoes and pants

10. The fact that apparently everything these days requires internet access and a credit card

11. When you're talking to someone on the phone and they use the washroom while talking to you - I feel as though I am invading some sort of private moment that I do not want to be included in

12. When someone asks for your honset opinion, and then is angry at you when you give it to them

13. People that offer to help you do something and then will not follow direction, causing you to go back and re-do whatever it is that they have done, and making twice as much work for you in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment