Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm back!!!!

Good morning everyone, I've missed you guys it was a very long week without access to you and my email and internet, I felt as though I was living in the olden days!! I've got a ton of work to catch up on so I have to keep this short, but, here is a list of 13 things I did last week while I wasn't blogging...

1. I actually called people instead of emailing them, that's what not having email does for you.

2. I spent nothing - without access to my banking online, I couldn't log on to my accounts to check how much money I had, so I decided not to spend at all just in case.

3. I organized my desk at work so that it now look slike some sort of magazine photo shoot desk, all of the papers are perfectly stacked, I have colour coded folders for everything, all of my pens are perfectly lined up - I know, I'm a dork!

4. I met one of my neighbours - this really has nothing to do with not having internet, I ran into her at the garbage can and had to walk all the way back to my door with her talking to me.

5. I made a note to myself to always check outside before taking out the garbage in case one of the neighbours is out there, I don't want this to happen again!

6. I went to the gym 3 times last week - that's a new record for me :-)

7. I ate 2 bags of halloween chocolate bars - kind of cancels out my excellent gym going.

8. I went out for a yummy dinner with my family, and had way too many belinis! - also cancels out the gym going.

9. I made myself a grocery list and have vowed to stick to it all week, and make my pre-planned meals.

10. I discovered that they now finally have holiday cups and holiday sleeves at my Starbucks!!

11. I had a wire shelf with all of our coats and a box of our shoes come crashing down on my head yesterday afternoon while cleaning in the laundry room.

12. I was then waited on by the boy who felt terrible, as it was him who installed the shelf, although it was me who tried to hang at least 30 coats on it and then put a very heavy box on top of it.

13. I opened up my email this morning to discover 168 unread messages - its going to be a long day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment