Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Pole Hogs!

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long, but we're busy chickies!

I took this picture this morning of a Pole Hog. A Pole Hog is a person who leans their whole body against a pole in the subway so that no one else can hold on to it. That sh!t don't fly during rush hour. I normally just wriggle my hand around the pole anyway, digging into the hog's back along the way. They get the hint eventually. Sometimes, however, I don't feel good about touching any part of the hog (you never know where people have been) so I stand there balancing and cursing them.

Today, I saw this hog and went to hold the pole. He was leaning so hard on it, that I couldn't even wriggle on. I said, "Excuse me!" He ignored me (typical). I mumbled something about all the a$$holes that ride the subways. Then, I took his picture as an example for the rest. Don't be a Pole Hog people! Or BOTS will call your s$$ out!

No comments:

Post a Comment